The Yard Team
Our yard maintenance work is undertaken by a Yard Team of two. A team leader is assigned to your home and BigDog will make every effort to maintain the same team leader.
Yard maintenance times are scheduled in an order that requires the least amount of drive time for each team. BigDog will make every effort to accommodate your requested time however these times are not guaranteed.
BigDog agrees to provide yard maintenance services that include the following:
- Provide all labour, equipment and supplies required to perform the services and undertake to properly maintain all equipment so that work is performed in a timely and professional standard;
- Grass clippings to be deposited in the outdoor Council provided wheelie bin.
- Be respectful while in your property.
Their only purpose while on your property is yard maintenance.
- Grant permission and facilitate entry for the team to access the property on scheduled or otherwise agreed days during regular business hours or any additional mutually agreed upon time.
- Provide for use by the team in the performance of this agreement any specified supplies and equipment. (i.e. weed killer or fertiliser)
- Remove or store any clutter from the yard (i.e. toys, furniture, pet waste rubbish etc.) The team will not remove clutter in order to mow.
- Not offer any cash, gifts or rewards to the team
- Inform BigDog of any incident where an accident, breakage, damage to property or theft has occurred due to any act of the team within 24 hours.
Call us for special requests (i.e. house inspections or rubbish removal) so we can schedule the time needed to complete these tasks.
Also in Disability Services
Great staff, interesting activities. My son loves BigDog.
Mandy Hall Hartfiel